By using our website you are accepting and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below
Proco Commodities LTD, S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Published on March 14st, 2016.
Identification of the liable Company:
Based on the Mexican Federal Act of Personal Data Protection Held by Private Individuals and Entities (hereinafter LFPDPPP) and its Regulations, please be informed that PROCO COMMODITIES LTD, S de R.L. de C.V. (hereinafter the “Company“), established its domicile in Blvrd. Manuel Avila Camacho 32, piso 6, oficina 678, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, C.P. 11000 and is liable for the treatment, protection and confidentiality of personal data provided.
The most important to PROCO COMMODITIES LTD S. DE R.L. DE C.V. (Hereinafter PROCO COMMODITIES), are its members, clients, candidates, suppliers and employees, so it cares and looks after the personal data that are provided through its website “www.prococommodities.com ” (hereinafter the” website ” ), and the different means in which data is collected, therefore we provide this Integral Privacy Notice (hereinafter the” notice ” ), which aims to strictly comply with the principle of information and the principles of legality, consent, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability.
- Personal Data Requested
COMMODITIES PROCO might collect the information described below by; electronic formats, Email, or the website, which has been divided by categories for a better understanding of them and that are described in detail in the integral notice , short , and simplified privacy notices, which you are able to find on the Website (prococommodities.com):
The present notice would apply in a general way to all the data collected by PROCO COMMODITIES, either for candidates, employees, and users of the website, suppliers, customers, prospective candidates, clients, or any other individual who provides personal data to the company.
The personal data requested by PROCO COMMODITIES are the following:
General ID Data: Full name , address, email , affiliation to IMSS , immigration status , tax ID, age, personal references , telephone , marital status labor data, (company name, salary, CV and telephone) , proxy letter (in case of not being the owners of the real state) photography .
Financial Personal Data: personal credit history, credit card data.
Sensitive Data: COMMODITIES PROCO do not collect sensitive data of its clients, supplier’s job applicants, employees.
The requested data had been subjected to a strict minimization process, in order to request only for the necessary, relevant, accurate, and up dated data which are related to the purpose of its treatment.
II. Purposes of Processing your Personal Data
In this section you will have access to a list of the specific and objective purposes for the processing of your personal data, which has been elaborated without inaccurate, ambiguous or vague phrases for a better understanding.
The information collected by PROCO paragraph GLOBAL is used for a better understanding of your needs and interests and also helps the company to provide a uniform and personalized experience to their candidates , employees or clients.
For mainly and necessary purposes
General ID data:
- To contact you and include your data in the Proco Globa’s database in order to provide recruitment services, staff selection, provision for services in general, as well as to contact you for jobs positions for which you may be eligible.
- Likewise with the purpose or carrying out a recruitment and selection process of candidates and employees for PROCO COMMODITIES or in benefit of any of its clients.
- To get to know the labor experience, skills , aptitudes , professional situation of candidates and their professional references, in order to place them in the vacancy needed by our clients.
- To obtain information about vacancies and their specifications, technical experiences, required causes for replacement, professional planning, compensation payments or short, medium, and long-term plans of our clients.
- To transfer the data of our candidates to our clients and of our clients to our candidates, this data would be used to find job vacancies that fit the profile of our candidates and clients, and know the profile of their employers and candidates, and their respective requirements.
- To comply with the contractual obligations of employees, commission agents, or independent professionals established with PROCO COMMODITIES, in which case the data will be processed exclusively to fulfill the purposes subject to the legal relationship established between them;
- Getting to know your profile in order to evaluate the possibility of establishing a labor relationship with us or with our potential clients, this is necessary in order to determine your profile and successfully complete the selection process.
Financial Personal Data:
Financial data are collected basically when PROCO COMMODITIES work with clients in the financial sector and requires candidates which have a good track record and an also a good credit background at the credit bureau.
General ID data:
- To carry out researches, analyze reports, statistical evaluations, and professional profiles, surveys regarding the quality of services provided to candidates, employees and clients. Necessary service communications to provide and improve services and technical assistance.
- To communicate with you in order to let you know about new, services or benefits that may be of your interest.
- To allow you to participate in contests and surveys.
- Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
COMMODITIES PROCO could perform national or international transfers of personal data to third accountable parties. The International and domestic transfers we make are the following:
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
|1. Survey Companies||For making satisfactory surveys and be able rating services provided by the Company.|
|2. Our Clients / Candidates||In order to carry out the necessary studies to integrate their records in the selection process and respond to the needs of their job vacancies.
To obtain info about vacancies and their specifications, technical experiences, required causes for replacement, professional planning, compensation payments and business plans of our clients.
|3. Our accounting firm||To establish an accounting record.
|4. Technology providers||In order to provide a personalized service, and to establish technological measures for the protection of our security databases.|
In all of these cases, the third accountability party that receives the information, has assumed in a previous way the same obligations, with respect of the management and care of the data, this in accordance with the instructions of PROCO COMMODITIES and the provisions of this privacy notice. Therefore the third liable party is forced to maintain strict confidentiality of the personal data transmitted and to protect them under the same or similar security measures.
Therefore we ask for your authorization to transfer data your personal data:
- I authorize the transfer of my personal data, according to the terms of this privacy notice.
- I do not authorize the transfer of my personal data, according to the terms of this privacy notice.
V. Means to Exercise your ARCO Rights and to Revoke or Limit your consent.
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO) that the law provides, or you can also to revoke or limit your consent for the processing of your data, via email in response to our Privacy Officer at the following email: privacidad@ prococommodities.com.
To get to know the ARCO rights application, to fulfilled filed, limit, or revoke your ARCO rights application, or to revoke consent please clik on the following link http://www.prococommodities.com/legal/
To revoke your consent, you can do so by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (that’s why we place at your disposal the application form by which you can exercise your (ARCO) rights.
For your safety, if the application is executed by a third party other than you, PROCO COMMODITIES may request the corresponding identification document and the document supporting of the authorities of the legal representative. We inform you that the individual in charge of the department of personal data protection of COMMODITIES PROCO will process your request to enforce your ARCO rights who can be reached at the following email, email@example.com
COMMODITIES PROCO will notify you within a maximum period of 20 business days from the date the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, as well as the determination adopted, regarding the revocation of your consent, if the determination is appropriate, it will be effective, within the 15 business days once the answer has been communicated.
COMMODITIES PROCO may deny the access to your personal data or to make the correction, cancelation or opposition to processing your data in the following cases:
• When the applicant is not the owner of the personal data, or the legal representative is not properly entitled for it;
• When, the personal data of the applicant are not found in our database;
• When the rights of a third party are being injured;
- When there exist a legal impediment, or a resolution of a competent authority, which restricts the access to personal data or does not allow the rectification , cancellation or opposition thereof; and
• When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously performed by the owner.
The refusal referred to in this article may be partial in that case PROCO COMMODITIES, would allow the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition required by the owner.
PROCO COMMODITIES has created its own exclusion list, which is the database that aims to record for free the refusal filed by the owner to avoid the processing of its personal data, in the exercise of their rights of cancellation, opposition or revocation of their consent.
V. Management Policy of cookies and web beacons
The statistical information collected by the cookies, is obtained when a user visits our website, through Google Analytics.
Usually, it is possible to prevent your browser from accepting cookies by modifying the configuration of cookies of your browser. These settings are usually found in “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
The information provided through the website will be supported in a “cloud” in which the information would be hosted the information and data, which is exclusively property of PROCO COMMODITIES.
VI. – Exclusion of liability
Our website may contain links, hyperlinks or hypertext “links”, banners, buttons and / or Internet search tools that when used may transport the users to other portals or websites that could be owned by third parties. PROCO COMMODITIES does not control such websites and is not responsible for the privacy notices they hold, or for the lack of them, the personal data that users may provide through these portals or sites apart from or website should be under their responsibility, therefore you should take the appropriate safety measures.
VII. – Means through which the Company will inform the changes or amendments to the privacy notice.
PROCO COMMODITIES reserves the right to make changes and updates at any moment to this Privacy Notice, however, it has an obligation to inform you, as the owner of personal data, the publication or release of new versions of the privacy notice through the following:
- The website located at www.prococommodities.com or by email to any addresses that you have registered with us.
- I authorize the use of my personal data, according to the terms of this privacy notice.
- I do not authorize the use of my personal data, according to the terms of this privacy notice.