By using our website you are accepting and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below
If you want to read the integral privacy notice please click here
http://www.Prococommodities.com is the website of Proco Commodities Ltd, search and selection specialists within Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics. Proco Commodities Ltd is committed to protecting the information that you provide on this website and has also outlined the terms and conditions under which you may use http://www.Prococommodities.com If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of http://www.Prococommodities.com please email info-uk@Prococommodities.com.
Proco Commodities Ltd is registered in England, registration number 06149503 at address, 45 Gloucester Street, Brighton, BN1 4EW, United Kingdom.
- You will not post or transmit to the Website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect Proco Commodities Ltd’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- You agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the Website.
- Proco Commodities Ltd shall in its sole discretion determine your compliance with the above and has the right to prevent you from using the Website without any prior notice.
- For your convenience, Proco Commodities Ltd has provided links to third party sites that may be of interest to you. Any third party sites to which the Proco Commodities Ltd website links to are beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for their content, the information they provide or any products or services that you purchase from them. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement thereof by Proco Commodities Ltd.
- Proco Commodities Ltd makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, currency or operation of http://www.Prococommodities.com or the information contained in http://www.Prococommodities.com.
- By using http://www.Prococommodities.com you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
- Proco Commodities Ltd disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to http://www.Prococommodities.com and/or in relation to any information.
- Proco Commodities Ltd does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the consultancy process, will offer you a position, invite you for an interview or review your information posted to http://www.Prococommodities.com.
- You understand and acknowledge that the opportunities/assignments advertised on the Website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
- Proco Commodities Ltd does not accept liability for the content of any other sites to which you are offered automatic links. The use of any such automatic links is entirely at your own risk.
- The information on the http://www.Prococommodities.com is subject to change without notice. Proco Commodities Ltd accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the Website by anyone outside of England and Wales.
- Proco Commodities Ltd does not accept any liability for any error or omission in relation to content of the Website. Proco Commodities Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the Website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
- Proco Commodities Ltd is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’). All data supplied to us is processed in strict accordance with the relevant codes and practices under this Act.
- Proco Commodities Ltd will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid a recruitment process and associated administrative functions, including, where Proco Commodities Ltd considers it necessary, the disclosure of your personal data to related third parties.
- Proco Commodities Ltd is committed to privacy for everyone who uses this site. The Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 require us to comply with certain regulations which are designed to ensure that any personal data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
- Proco Commodities Ltd collects personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as that contained within a CV, assessment information and any information that is required to be collected by law.
- Sensitive personal data may be collected and processed only as is necessary to ensure we conform to legal requirements. By using this website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you, disclosure of this information to prospective clients in connection with the recruitment process.
- Where such period of time as we consider reasonable has elapsed without contact with you, any such personal data and sensitive personal data will be archived or deleted as we consider appropriate.
- Proco Commodities Ltd considers the security of your data imperative. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process data and, in order to help with the recruitment process, to prospective clients. Any policy changes (due to business or legislation changes) will be posted on this site or notified through e-mail. If you wish to remove your name from our database, please e-mail us at info-uk@Prococommodities.com.
The copyright in http://www.Prococommodities.com belongs to Proco Commodities Ltd and all rights are expressly reserved except with the prior written consent of Proco Commodities Ltd. The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of all parts of the contents of this Website is expressly prohibited (save only that you may download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal use).
Changes to these terms
Proco Commodities Ltd reserves the right to add to or change these terms. Any changes will be posted to the Website, and the responsibility is with you to refer to the terms on accessing the Website.
Proco Commodities Ltd accepts no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of interruption to delivery or delays in accessing the Website, downtime or technical errors, irrespective of the cause. Neither Proco Commodities Ltd nor any of its information providers, licensors, employees or agents gives any warranty that the service will be error free or uninterrupted.
Proco Commodities Ltd shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
The Website and the content and material on it are subject to English Law. Any disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.